So... why does this site appeal to you?

I'm curious as to why what may seem like a boring way to pass the time to many others is in fact something entertaining and worthwhile for others, myself included. The appeal of the database to me is:

1. It's, obviously, an easy way to pass time in between writing papers or reading or what have you.
2. I like lists, especially complete ones. The fact that we're working towards building such a comprehensive list excites me.
3. It helps me learn more about the history and inner workings of GF.

So, how about YOU? HMMMMM?!?!?
From: Lord of the Monkeys | Posted: 10/04/2006 9:28:13 AM
Well... We all have accounts on Gamefaqs even though some of us choose not to use our Gamefaq names, so anything to do with Gamefaqs interests its members. Im really only here because I can't think of anything else to do with my life. Shame really
I NEED AN ADULT!!
Because I have nothing better to do..
Basically the same reasons as you, Ed Bellis.

Good way to pass the time while the GFAQs Boards are slow or experiencing those glitches, really.
I post here because I want to help this site grow and make friends.
I've been posting on GameFAQs since April 2002. Though I don't have an account to show for...I was banned many times in my past. I haven't been in trouble on that site for over a year now, I believe. I regret my past mistakes on GameFAQs. I recently quit, because I got bored with it and lost interest. I had twenty or so accounts that are abandoned now. I know how GameFAQs can grow on you; it's addictive. I'm sure I'll return in the future someday.
I'm basically your #2. I love statistics and random things like that. It's so much fun and addicting. O_O

Um, yeah. <_< I also like the mini-competition to fetch lots of users. Sometimes I just look around PS3/360 boards just for the purpose of fetching. You should make more statistics so it's more fun. Stats rock. ^_^

I'm wired and really hyper for no reason. ^_^
1. Because this forum has a very nice name.

2. This is like the upper-eche crowd from GameFAQs.

3. So far ive been able to mildly swear in my own shitty thread, which is cool, there doesnt seem to be any rediculous freedom of speech rules that usually tick me off

4. Its not overcrowded with idiocracy like EVERY other forum on the net.

Then again i just found out bout this place...and i only have 1 warning...the retards are coming,,,heheheheheheehehe...tehehe

<_<

>_>

LOL