Oh boy, I'm really excited now.

Some user that I know reported a serious exploit that lets you steal cookies and gain the login information of a GameFAQs account. If CJayC confirms that it works, he shall get a private board for it and I will be one of the co-admins. YE will be the other co-admin. That way, me and YE can use pbadmin to get the User IDs of lots of accounts and have them added to his user database.
Bravo!
I will not use abbrev.
My monopoly is going to be broken up? :(
The Ohio State University: We are so much better than m*ch!g@n.
He's not going to get a freaking private board Luster. I even lectured you last night but you wouldn't reply.

(edit: wait, this may have been BEFORE I did so)
>_<

Edited by TheEmulatorGuy at 10/08/2006 7:56:15 PM

Yeah, I think it was before I told you about it.

But if that user is right in claiming you don't need a link to steal cookies, he might get a private board for that.
megamanbattlene has no idea what he is talking about. The only reward he's going to be getting is having his feedback abilities blocked for a week. I guarantee it.
The Ohio State University: We are so much better than m*ch!g@n.
>_> We can only wait and see. <_<
The only reward he's going to be getting is having his feedback abilities blocked for a week. I guarantee it.

I doubt it. Here's why:

You will only get your feedback abilities blocked for one of the following reasons:

1. Sending an abusive message through a feedback form.
2. Using the wrong feedback form (like submitting a poll suggestion using the exploit form).
3. Submitting a feedback ticket with a Read-Only account using the Read-Only upgrade form and CJayC chooses not to upgrade it (sometimes it will say Complete and other times it will say Bad-Form).

There might be other reasons, but those are the ones I can think of right now. Getting Bad App'd on the mod app form only prevents you from submitting any more mod apps for 60 days. You can still use other feedback forms.

As long as you use the feedback form for its intended purpose, nothing will happen to you. He submitted an exploit through the exploit form, thus he was using that form for the intended purpose.

Edited by Luster Soldier at 11/08/2006 8:20:15 PM

How exactly does the "invite users and get their IDs" work?

Basically, how do you invite someone? Do you just enter their name and then see the ID or something?
Bingo. But only if they're above level 20.
I will not use abbrev.